About Me

My photo
a hand to a hand, thank g-d for eyes

Monday 14 March 2011

the FILM(s)


it started with the greatest find, i was digging around in my grandma's photo collections and came across a box of old cine 9mm film from 1940-1970 about.

so about £100 pounds later, and a snappy snaps dvd in hand, here's a couple of stills:















just doing a bit of editing now. will upload some decent stuff a little later. back to the drawing board, and looking forward to learning some video editing techniques tomorrow in digital media suite.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Keep doing what you're doing and it'll pay off sometime soon, have you tried combining words and images? Your 'ramblings' and photography to show your message? My advice is don't take a break, keep going until you're the best, otherwise one day you might find yourself in a mess. Its your relentlessness that makes you successful, that unwillingness to let go. People don't mean to but they let their dreams go, no matter how sure you are that it wont happen to you, you can't stop - Bit of rhyme for you there. Anyway, those are just my thoughts, I saw your blog and even though you didn't have a great response, you kept posting so I thought I'd give you some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much 123908. it's all for university, and i don't intend to give up.

    ReplyDelete

Followers